• 100% organic and biodegradable
• Made from Virginia soybeans
• Renewable energy source
• Reduces America’s dependence on foreign oil
• Clean and efficient fuel
• No engine modifications needed
• Engines last longer due to higher lubricity
• A cost-effective way of complying with EPA
• Reduces pollution
• Stores and ships safely
• Useable year round
• A product that makes a difference
• If not now…when?
• Helping the World
• Helping America
• Helping Virginia
• A product for the times
• Balances business & environmental concerns
• Benefits the local economy
• Dedicated to customer service
• Offers a product you want and need
• Supplies the product where and when you need it
• Available for refinery and feasibility consulting
• Refinery in West Point, VA
• A company that makes a difference
• If not now, when?
||On March 1, 2006, Doug Faulkner, managing partner of Virginia Biodiesel Refinery, passed away after a long illness. It was the second anniversary of the plant opening.
Doug helped make biodiesel history when he hosted President Bush on May 16, 2005. It was the first time a U.S. President had visited a biodiesel plant.
He had a great vision and helped to make a difference.
|President Bush with Doug Faulkner